To do: paint coffee filters...

 Before Valentines Day I had the kids spend some time painting hearts that I cut from coffee filters.  I pulled out their watercolor sets, filled up little glasses with water and off they went.  Coffee filters are nice and absorbent and when hung in a window after drying the hearts are reminiscent of stained glass.  Elijah was very slow and methodical in his painting while Evelyn was quick and done in about 10 minutes. Next time I plan on using cone coffee filters, cutting them down both sides to look like a butterfly of sorts when laid flat.  I think the kiddies will enjoy painting those as well.
 While Elijah and Evelyn painted, Rubia was in her highchair playing.  Here is one of the shots I got...
Her smile turns me to mush every time.

Comments

Popular Posts