Sleeping is always a good choice...

We've been doing a lot of this...
Because outside it looks like this...
Those are rabbit tracks through the snow.  I never see the critters making their way, just the aftermath.  I wish I could get a peek...I don't know how they make it with it being so cold and all.  I did catch a whole flock of Robins in our trees one morning a few days ago.  I had never seen that before...usually I get my first glimpse of Robins in late March or April and then only a handful at a time. 
I went back after the kids ate breakfast to look at them again and they were gone.  I have heard that Robins show up when it's just about time for Spring.  Maybe they made a mistake and decided to move on to a better situation...or maybe I was just paying better attention this year to see their migration.  Whatever the case it was interesting to see 50 or 60 Robins fluttering about.

Comments

Popular Posts