Projects

I whipped up these circles on Monday while I was home with Elijah and before I got sick. I was inspired by this post over at By Sun and Candlelight. I didn't have a star punch so I worked with what I had on hand. They enhance the waning Autumn light and Elijah loves the colors. When I first showed them to him he let out a loud "Oh!" It made me smile.

Here is the new bag that I whipped up with the help of my Step-Mom Lisa. I had actually started it right after Elijah was born, but had never finished it. I am in love with it. It is so happy and cheerful in these darker more gray days. It is perfect for stashing my wallet, cell phone, an umbrella and all of the necessaries that come with being a Mama.

Another little glimpse of a Christmas project. I am having fun. The only problem is to try to keep from doing to much and becoming overwhelmed. I am really enjoying trying to make as many hand made gifts as I can. Not only is it economical, but it also brings me a great deal of joy and contentment.
What is bringing you contentment these days?

Comments

Chelle said…
the ammount you accomplish with two little ones amazes me...lovely, lovely projects Sarah.

Popular Posts