Lovely...

Have you found your way to Small Magazine yet? It's a lovely online magazine that can be sent to your e-mail in box for free. Yes that's right folks...free.
It has a fun, funky vibe that is popular right now in cool kids wear and misc. And which I happen to find as a perfect compliment to my taste. I always find at least twenty things that I would purchase in an instant if I had the disposable income. Each issue has a download-able coloring page. I am putting them together into a fun coloring book for the kids. I love the idea because it will be a bit different from a standard coloring book and it will open their eyes to the different possibilities in art.
Go take a gander and subscribe if you wish.
It's a lovely little nugget that appears quarterly.
I think you just might like it...

Comments

Popular Posts