Weekly Journal

I'm a day late this week...
This baby is kicking my butt...it's all good, but I am exhausted.

FOR TODAY July 22, 2008
Outside My Window...The early morning light. It's going to be a cool 78 degrees today.

I am thinking...about how to find new daycare and other things.

I am thankful for...my husband and his fabulousness!

From the kitchen...yesterday was a washout, David went and got take-out. Tonight it is buffalo steaks on the grill, baked cauliflower, and other various accompaniments such as watermelon.

I am wearing...black jersey dress - maternity and super comfy with black flip-flops for my swelling feet.

I am creating...the throw rug has been finished, the stuffed fabric birds are basically done and will be used to create a mobile for over the baby's crib, and the fabric basket is half sewn. Then I will start on fruits and veggies to fill said basket. I think this will be a Christmas gift for the new baby.

I am going...to have a 32 weeks ultra-sound on Thursday and then swimming lessons with the little boy Thursday night. That's about it, other then work.

I am reading...still working on...The Prince and the Pilgrim by Mary Stewart and Protecting the Gift by Gavin DeBecker (excellent book on how to better protect your children from predators). Both good books.

I am hoping...to get more projects done from my long list.

I am hearing...the air-conditioning

Around the house...David got all of the ceilings primed this weekend and will commence with painting them this coming weekend. The house is in a moderate state of disarray, but I will take it to be able to get that done and the rooms shifted and prepared for the coming baby. In a month we should be golden.

One of my favorite things...Dairy Queen soft-serve vanilla and Chipotle burritos.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Still working with Elijah and the potty training thing. It's slow going because his sitter was not willing to work with him. But he did so good this weekend, I think he'll have it down shortly. Other then that resting, working on projects, etc.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... This is me and my dear friend Alicia from a few years ago, back in my single, skinny carefree days. We were out on the town sipping martinis. Alicia has since lost so much weight. I think she looked fabulous then and now...Wowzaa! Love her!

Go to Peggy's to do you own day book!

Comments

erin said…
Sarah!

Hope all is well with you and yours...I have been addicted to all blogs lately, so I started my own and linked it to yours, so I thought I should let you know about that!

Stay cool, sounds like you have lots of fun things going on!

erin
Amanda said…
love hearing all your going ons...your sewing and cooking and loving life. i can hardly believe you are almost to the 32 week ultrasound...in no time you will be holding another wee one in your arms. i feel like just yesterday i was reading the post that elijah was here...and that was a year and a half ago now!
Leslie said…
love love love reading what your up to ... :)hang in there lady... baby will be here soon!

Popular Posts