All Alone...

I miss my Little Monkey...
He has been at Grandma's all week getting potty trained! Crazy. He is doing well and I worried that he wasn't really ready, but I have realized that maybe it is me that is not quite ready. He is growing up much too fast for me. So I pray a lot and try to enjoy each and every moment . That's is why it has been so hard to have him away for so long. Here he is at the zoo...we were in the Gorilla House...so cool.

I miss his dancing to Coldplay, his pronunciation of Motorcycle, his constant eating (does anyone else have a 18 month old that wants to eat constantly?), and watching him sleep in the middle of the night. *sigh*
David left yesterday to go pick him up...so I have been on my own. I haven't had a weekend to myself in....um...I don't know how long. So I have been wandering around the house aimlessly at times...but I have been trying to get some things done too. Farmer's Market, Library, a few yard sales, and grocery shopping have already happened...my further planes are to nap, sew, and a wee bit of cooking. I won't have anytime time alone like this in awhile, so I am trying to take advantage.
Plus, my boys will be home tomorrow...can't wait!

Hugs!

Comments

Amanda said…
love the shirt...and the fresh famer's market purchases! and all the little things in this post...your outlook on life...

Popular Posts