A time to mourn.

I apologize for not having posted pictures yet.
I did have unexpected time with an unexpected four day weekend.
But, I chose to spend it away from the computer.
There has been tragedy of which you have all heard.
The shooting at NIU. It's where I work.
We are all shaken and working hard to overcome the sadness.
So I spent my time at home doing simple things.
Cleaning
Cooking
Knitting
Hugging
I watched TV channels that didn't have news streams on the bottom.
I played and napped with my little boy.
I will be back soon...promise.

Comments

Fairlightday said…
Sarah, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how scary and sad this must all be. Good for you for taking the time to be with your little one and taking a break from the outside world.
Hugs to you!
Lisa said…
such a tragedy - I didn't realize that is where you worked. You and everyone affected are in my thoughts and prayers. I know you must be terrified. Wishing peace...

Popular Posts