Monday, February 4, 2008

Make a Wish.

So as of last Friday at 2 something-or-other p.m. I am 30. Happy.

We went to dinner.
Cracker Barrel is where David and I used to go on dates.

Me and my boys.

They have a super fun general store full of old-fashioned toys, dishes, foods...
Happy things.

A warm fire in the fireplace near our table.

Elijah ate like a champ...mac and cheese, green beans, mashed potatos, chicken and dumplings, corn bread, baked apples...yummy.

Good, warm, comfort food

Perfect.


Once again, my little laundry "helper."

4 comments:

Fairlightday said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! I'm glad you had such a lovely evening. Enjoy the new year! I hope it brings you many blessings and joys. Hugs!

Amanda said...

happy birthday...a bit belated! i must tell you that cracker barrel in one of my hubby's all time favorites...and i like it too! my goodness, elijah is just SO big...it is unbelievable for me to think my kate is already 6 months old though...where does the time go!

lolly lisa said...

Well, a happy belated birthday to you! Welcome to your 30's, it looks like you welocomed them in with a wonderful evening! You gotta love Cracker Barrel....

Leslie said...

oh I do hope it was a happy happy day.. :)