A visit...


My Mama came for a visit.
She blessed us with a week of game playing, baking, and my favorite comfort foods for meals.
We laughed so much and watched fun movies like The Avengers and The King's Speech.
I was ever so sad to see her go.
The kids were too.
Now my thoughts move to the upcoming holidays.
I have de-halloweened the house and replaced certain spots with harvest/Thanksgiving goodies.  I have taken care of some Christmas gifts and I think I have a plan figured out for Advent.  It feels good to be productive doesn't it?
I just finished reading Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker by Jennifer Chiaverini.  Lovely...really good.  And I just started The Spymistress also by her.  I am loving it too.
The ol' weather man is calling for a few inches of snow today...I'm not sure I'm ready.  Oh, well.  I guess it will come whether I am ready or not.
Peace Friends!

Comments

Popular Posts