Good attitude, don't fail me now...

Things I found in the dryer.

It snowed again last night...maybe more tomorrow.
I think the robins are over it too.  From the front they look like the red angry birds from that popular game.  Big, red, puff balls with a pissed off look.
I have made a few yummy recipes lately:
Cowboy Spaghetti
Turkey Stromboli (I used homemade pizza dough)
Mexican Pork Roast Tacos
Waffle Sandwiches (homemade waffles work well and colby jack cheese slices are better too)

I have started menu planning not only dinner, but also breakfast and lunch.  I used to kind of fly by the seat of my pants with these, but, it has been rather nice to have a plan in place.  Why didn't I do that before?
Making more curtains.  Working on my third set today.  Everyone should have new, fresh window coverings by the end of the month.  We have been using the old, nasty blinds that were left in the house.  They were gross...glad to be getting them down and something clean put up.
Anyway...that's what's doing.  Just wanting to get back outside too.  It's still supposed to be nice this weekend.  Outside here we come (in 3 days that is)!
Peace friends!

Comments

Popular Posts