and, I missed it...

So it looks like I missed the boat, and stumbled as the wagon rumbled by so I couldn't jump on. It's color week at so many of my friends blogs and I wish that I had been able to participate! Check out Fairlight, Amanda, Chelle, and Leslie for all of the inspiration!
Perhaps I will have to give it a try next week.

Why is it that I always find myself so inspired to do so many things while I am at work and by the time I get home, get dinner, clean-up, and spend some time with my boys, it's gone! *Poof*
Plus, the new season of this fabulous show begins tonight and for the next sixteen Thursdays at 8 p.m. I will be sitting infront of the TV totally ingrossed. Sure, twist my arm, I admitt it, I am addicted. It's David's fault, he introduced me to it and now I can't get enough. :)

And now I'm begging...no more snow! No more below 0 temps. I've said this before and I will say it again...Spring, spring where fore art thou? Sure it's still January, but a girl can dream can't she?

Comments

Leslie said…
I have never seen Lost. I have wanted to though... :)

I am sure whatever colors you would have find would have been magnificent.. but don't start now its time sucking.. :)

However, DO NOT be so hard on yourself. You work a full day, you have a house to take care, a son, a fiance, and on and on. That in itself is a lot on your plate. I don't know how you working mommies do it... Its amazing to me.

thanks for your sweet comments today... and I hear the diaper yanking business is mostly girls... STINKS!!

Popular Posts