In the Mail Bag...

These lovelies came in the mail quite by surprise last week from the amazing Hillary Lang over at Wee Wonderfuls. I have followed her blog for the past three years and when she was looking for pattern testers last Summer, I jumped at the chance. The above kitty cat and post card were her thank you for the help. So nice of her. Honestly, I think I would have paid her for the chance to do it anyway. ;) It was fun.
I love the fabric on the back too. Just my style really. Evelyn immediately absconded with the sweet kitty and has made it her own. I don't mind. She is in love with kitty cat's of all kinds and is absolutely giddy with glee when she sees one.
Thanks Hillary, you made Evelyn's and my day!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So nice to be hearing from you regularly again! How are you feeling?
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday, Sarah! It's so hard to believe that it's been 24 years since we first started writing & getting acquainted! It's nearly a quarter of a century! Wow....hope you have a wonderful day.....

:)

Popular Posts