Guest Room...

Here is a look at the newly finished guest room. David painted it a lovely pale yellow and I was able to play by putting it all together. The bed was made by my Dad for me when I was 16. I had gone on a YWAM trip to Minsk, Belarus and when I got home six weeks later, my room had been completely re-done. He had also built me a hope chest which I had filled to the brim with linens and goodies that I was able to put to work when I got together with David. I remember my awe when I walked into the room for the first time. I felt so blessed...I love that bed and I will keep it forever.
On the walls of the guest room are vintage fashion and clothing prints from textbooks and newspapers. There are what I hope are homey touches with books, comfy pillows, and soft sheets to make anyone feel at home. Anyone want to come stay?

Comments

Lisa said…
it's beautiful, so fresh and welcoming!
and I love story behind that bed, what a treasure!!!

Popular Posts