Your immediate attention is required...

Stop what you are doing right now (I guess you must be reading this blog, but, I think you're picking up what I'm laying down) and read this blog post:

http://allsorts.typepad.com/allsorts/2009/01/cpsia-blogin-day.html

You may have heard bits and pieces about "saving handmade," you may have noticed the picture link on my side-bar and maybe you don't think you really care either way, but this effects all of us. We all should be concerned about this poorly planned and implimented bill by Congress. I think in a way their hearts were in the right place, I want to protect my children too, they just went about it the wrong way. I can't say things any better then Jenny did on the link above.
Take a minute, read it, and call your Congressman. When you're done with that you may return to whatever you were doing previously... :)
*thank you*

Comments

Popular Posts