This is where I've been...

Lots of delicious reading...maybe only five pages get read at a time...But, reading none the less. Plus, there has been knitting, cleaning, and a few other projects in the works.

Baking...these are pumpkin butterscotch cookies...amazing! (to quote Elijah)
The next couple of pictures are a wee bit of a Christmas re-cap...

I made capes and knit scarves for the my niece and cousin's little girls to go with the Black Apple dolls I had made for their birthdays.

Mug Cozies were big on the list this year...to quote my neighbor, "my mug is wearing a sweater!" Yes, indeed...
Evelyn was Christened the Sunday before Christmas...

Her candle.

MAking faces and wearing the gown that I sewed for her. I was pretty pleased with it...vintage cotton, hand crocheted, antique lace. She was lovely.

Then there has been a lot of this...
We are a bit done with the snow...but, Elijah is in love with it and loves to help his Daddy in any way he can.

Then there has been a lot of this...

Evelyn is full of smiles and is cutting her first tooth. I think she would get up and run after her brother if she could. She wants to be up and about.
So I have been here, lurking more then anythying. I do check in with my blog buddies but, I have been a bit remiss in commenting...I have just been enjoying the reading. Plus, there has been a lot on my plate lately and a lot on my mind. Time to think has been a treasure to me and all of that is now leading me to action...big things coming.








Comments

Fairlightday said…
I can't wait to hear all of your big plans to come! So exciting. Miss hearing from you but I totally know where your coming from. :)
Amanda said…
oh how lovely...those cookies sound delightful...and, of course, love the pics of the kiddos. looking forward to hearing what your plans to come are!

Popular Posts