I'm here!...

Oh I have had so many grand plans for this poor, neglected blog...
I miss writing and posting, but between illness, travel, sleepiness, and playing with my Christmas lovelies the blog was...
pushed to the back burner
shoved in a closet
put on probation
got waylaid
kicked to the curb
(Take your pick)
I hope that your Christmas and New Year's celebrations were wonderful. I will be back soon with pictures and stories. I have new projects in the works and many happy little things going on. Plus, I want to do a holiday recap of the handmade giftsI made and gave this year and to dish on the fabulous books and goodies I received from the Sweets in my life. Check back, I promise to quit being such a stranger.
Plus, note the new link on the sidebar...click on it to help save handmade toys...

Comments

Mom of Three said…
I had no idea you were so crafty. You have so much talent. I got a sewing machine for Christmas from my mom, I have never sewed before, but am looking forward to learning. I have my first lesson the 16th!
Amanda said…
dearest sarah...so good to see you back...looking forward to a recap of handmade gifts and your fabulous goodies...

Popular Posts