Melting...




The snow melt is on! We got up in the 40s at some point this weekend and the constant sound of dripping water is making me happy.  Now we just have to deal with mud and slush for awhile.  I don't mind.
I got to spend some time with a new friend on Saturday.  We went thrifting/antiquing and then had lunch at a cute little place called The Messy Napkin.  It was tasty and my napkin did get a wee bit messy...true to it's name!  I found a few little things, nothing big.  It's nice to just be able to walk around and look and to be able to talk and not be interrupted constantly.  That doesn't happen that often with little ones. So having a little mini break is always a nice recharge for me as a mama.
Anyway, life is good.  Kids are well, the sun is shining, the snow is melting...yippee!

Comments

Popular Posts