Teacher thank you...





The ubiquitous teacher gift.  I am still new at the whole thing, however, I do like to do a little something to say thank you for all of the hard work without succumbing to the ever appealing and over used apple pin or painted paper weight idea.  I feel that probably by the time my kids come along, their teachers already have a drawer full, so it was time to get creative.  I like simple, cute, and useful.  I made the cards above for Evelyn's teachers (she's graduating from pre-school today!). They were very easy and I think they turned out very sweet.  I had everything already on hand, so no last minute trips to the store for supplies.  I whipped them up this morning, while the kiddies played, then Evelyn signed her name and I sealed them in cellophane bags...neat and tidy.
I can't take credit for the idea, I found it in an old issue of Family Fun Magazine.  You can find it and the template on their website www.familyfun.com/magazine.  It will ultimately be a site called Spoonful.  Do a search for "Teacup Card" and voile!  The link to the template does not work, but if you check in the comments, a nice lady posted a working link.
This would be a fun little card for a Sunday School teacher or music teacher.  Whomever!
What are you making for teachers this year?  Any ideas?  I love ones to stash away for next year!
Peace friends!

Comments

Popular Posts