Easter Basket Loot...

I enjoy making things by hand for my kiddies and this Easter was no exception.  I made them each a set of wooden bead critters...a bunny, duck, and caterpillar.  I got the idea from Family Fun Magazine (love that magazine!).  I worked on them while the kids were around and they kept trying to get me to spill what I was working on...I love building the anticipation.
I also made them each their own zippered pouch.  Each pouch is fully lined in a fun fabric and I stamped each child's name on the front.  I then tucked in fresh new pencils to complete the package.  These were then tucked into their baskets with chocolates and a few other little surprises.  The best part (for me) is the fact that everything I used to make the bead animals and the pouches came from my stash...I didn't have to make a craft store run...even once.  I love that, but not as much as my kiddies faces when I get to spoil them just a wee bit with Mama-handmade goodness.

Comments

Popular Posts