Happiness is a pumkin patch to a little boy...






We went to the pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago.
It's a huge place. Take what you might be picturing in your mind's eye and triple it.
The place just keeps going, with lots to do and see.
Elijah had a ball with his cousins, aunts, uncles and Grandma and Grandpa.
There were goats to feed, bouncing to do, trikes to ride (What is a four wheeled bike called? NO clue) and shows to watch.
We got lost in a corn maze and Uncle Mike had to carry a sleeping Elijah the rest of the way.
Evelyn spent the day at the patch close to me in the wrap.
I got a white pumpkin and ate pork BBQ. I forgot to get a funnel cake. I didn't need it, but my it would have been tasty.
Naps were on the agenda when we got home.
BTW...one of Elijah's new words to say is pumpkin...and he says it often...sweetness.

Comments

Popular Posts