June 28, 2012

Oh, where do these days go?
I always have grand intentions of posting on this poor neglected blog.  I even go so far as to begin to compose them in my head...but, *sigh* I don't seem to get to the actual typing and posting stage of the process.
Elijah and Evelyn have both had camp this past month...they loved it.  Star Wars camp for him, zoo camp for her.
Rey is growing by leaps and bounds.  And Ruby?  She's fiesty, and growing her vocabulary by the day.
I leave tomorrow for a incredibly quick trip to the West Coast.  My Grandpa passed away last month and Saturday is a memorial service.  I am not grieving as much...he was sick for several years and now he is free of pain. I look forward to celebrating his life. It will be nice to see my brothers and their wives as it has been nearly three years since I was last there.  And of course to see my Dad and Step-Mom.
Rey stays here as there has been a large increase of measles cases out that way, due to kiddies not getting vaccinated.  I felt that Rey would be too vulnerable, so he stays put.  I will miss him and all of my Littles.
July is almost here and I am plotting for the 4th, my favorite holiday. But, as we are not in our home yet, we will probably go some where to celebrate...Wildlife Safari Park, Hot Air Balloon Festival???  There are many nice options around here, or maybe just a cooling visit to the nearby splash pad.  What are your grand plans for the 4th???

Comments

Popular Posts